Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vestige of the Phoenix Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deacon Inadin

re: App: Deacon Inadin

The application submitted by Deacon Inadin is as follows:

Quote:
Basic Information

Character Name (Please include any alt codes, if they apply):
Deacon Inadin

Class:
Rogue

Level (at the time of application):

If you are not at maximum level, do you plan on leveling this character?:
Yes

Is this your main?:
No

Are you 18 or older (as of the date of this application)?:
Yes

Are you willing to participate in RP?:
Yes

Are you willing to participate in PvP?:
Yes

Are you willing to participate in PvE?:
Yes

Character Information (Roleplay Questions)

What is your character's full name?:
Deacon “Deadlock” Inadin

Age (or approx. age for older races):

Please write a brief background synopsis, something about your character to give us an idea of what he/she is like.:
He was raised in a monastery and recruited to the army as a cadet. He met a young lady of the court through his best friend,Jon, who was in a relationship with her. The young lady, Zandra, seduced young Inadin and the used him to kill his friend. Inadin devasted by grief went to Zandra for comfort and to rationally justify his actions. Upon meeting Sandra he found out she was a demon and her motives was to corrupt his soul and enslave him to do her bidding. They fought and young Inadin fled barely clinging to life. Being a wanted man he turned to the shadows and went on off the grid. Feeling he had no more to loose he turned to mercenary work. Inadin found he had a talent for theft, assassinations, spying and hunting men. Still in search of redemption he is picky about the contracts he accepts. He still to this day sends gold back to his monastery.

What position / profession does your character participate in?:
Any

Player Information

What name would you prefer to be known as?:
OCC Rob

What guilds /groups were you with previously before this (whether on this character or any alt)?:
Honestly I don’t remember. I’ve been in guilds since I’ve been playing for the last 8 years. I’ve never been reprimanded or kicked for my interactions. The one I’m in now on Khadgar I can’t remember but I could let you know later when I’m back at my computer.

Describe briefly your role-playing experience on WoW:
I’ve been role playing for years in my D&D games.

Are there any special circumstances that we should know about you (the player) that may prevent you from participating in events regularly?:
During the week I work early in morning so usually in bed by 11pm.

Are there any special circumstances we should know about you (the player) or your character that would prevent you from following instructions IC or OOC?:
None

Can you (the player) adequately distinguish between IC actions and OOC actions?:
Yes

Do you understand the rules and regulations? By clicking this, you agree that if you are found in violation of our rules, you can be removed at the discretion of the officers and guild master.:
Yes

Were you recommended by someone in the guild? If so, who?:
Found you on the forums

Is there anything about you the player we should know to help us get to know you?:
I’m easy to get along with and friendly. I love personal interaction.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vestige of the Phoenix Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: